After my first OpenCV project which dealt with object tracking, I decided to do something a little more challenging and complex, but also more fun. I went for M&M sorting. You might have already seen this idea being realized somewhere online, I know I’ve seen a ton of different examples. However, everyone seems to have a different approach to doing it, so I figured I’ll give it a shot myself.
For those of you that want to jump straight into the action or just want to watch the pretty M&Ms fly about, you can go directly to my video showing the program execution:
If you’re interested in some more details on how the sub-parts of the project function, take a look at this video explaining things a bit better:
Finally, for those of you more into reading, and those looking for the specifics let me present the fine details of the project: